hard drums

BassLion

well i made my first ever drum loop on reason 4 using redrum and programmed it into the sequencer, but im having a little trouble getting it to sound "on time" in some parts it sound as if its just a millisecond out and ive been tweaking it about for ages and no success. so heres the sample, tell me what you think and how i could improve it. http://www.mediafire.com/?eyki3mwflnm

(shit, i didnt leave enogh room at the end for the reverb so it cuts out at the end)

Mate drum don't have to be 100% quantized, I think if you have the last snare in a bar in beat it keeps momentum or something.
offbeat hits can give it a good groove

Mate drum don't have to be 100% quantized, I think if you have the last snare in a bar in beat it keeps momentum or something.
offbeat hits can give it a good groove
mmm ill take that advice and ill tweak it up and see what i come up with, ill probably add some more thigs to it to get a nice jingle going.

its probably just the way uv arranged the notes in the sequencer if im honest mate, id say the notes which sound "out of time" sound more than milliseconds out!
phat kick tho

its probably just the way uv arranged the notes in the sequencer if im honest mate, id say the notes which sound "out of time" sound more than milliseconds out!
phat kick tho
got it out a hardcore kick pack :P, yeh man i see what ya saying.. ill tweak it around a little.. shame i dont have a controller with pads.. would be much easyer

Back
Top Bottom