Multi Genre HAB - Low

HAB mate i got halfway through and my computer turned itself off the other day, haven't forgotten! on the second half today

loved this as per, preferred the first half tbh! really nice summertime vibes and plenty of material i had never heard before, thanks for the introduction brooo. immaculately mixed too

loved this as per, preferred the first half tbh! really nice summertime vibes and plenty of material i had never heard before, thanks for the introduction brooo. immaculately mixed too

Too kind, Jack! I'm glad you enjoyed the first half, as I did take more than a few risks with it! Hoped you enjoyed the tunes you hadn't heard! Cheers for the listen, bruv!

Cracking mix HAB. The effortless tempo change really sold it for me. Tunes for everyone and quite a few I had to go and check out. The intro track had me signing along as I love the D-Bridge remix. As ever your transitions and EQing were flawless; which makes it flow smoothly and I love the fact that it's a bit harder, a bit rougher in sound around the edges. Paticularly enjoyed the Say Nothin' mix.

Pro Luxe is a too much at the moment and I think he will get snapped up quite soon by a big label. Shared this on the innerSoul page too so I'm hoping that got it a few more listens.

Big ups, Sir! Really happy that you dug it. I've been getting quite a bit of practice with mixing multiple genres, and mixing with things like house actually do a good job of making you be very careful with your levels and EQ. Yeah Pro Luxe is seriously skilled.

Big ups for the share and exposure! Really kind of you, man!

Giving this a near-weekend bump. Nearly finished production on another project I've been collaborating with, and I think that it'll prove to be a very... interesting result.

Bumping the DNB mix here because I have a new one coming. Summer is so productive!

Last call on this, it'll be off Soundcloud by the end of the week and go back into the HAB Vault for a thousand years.

Back
Top Bottom