DnB HAB - Lovers + Friends (80min of Various Liquid Vibes!) [Lenzman, Furney, Dave Owen]

Re: HAB - Lovers + Friends (80min of Various Liquid Vibes!) [Lenzman, Furney, Dave Ow

Looking forward to it!

Thanks for the support! I may do something between this and my ambitious project just to flex the muscles, as it were.

Re: HAB - Lovers + Friends (80min of Various Liquid Vibes!) [Lenzman, Furney, Dave Ow

Nah, mate, can't say that it is. Though I can say cryptically that it involves some kind of 'nationality'.

american producer appreciation mix ay? :)

american producer appreciation mix ay? :)

Nah, mate, Slovenian. Close, though.

trollface.gif

slovenian folk rap. naice

And use all the remixes of Spinline's Walk ever played on DNBTV :teeth:

Oh god it's totally coming together and now happening.

But in all seriousness, the ambitious project is going to wait, I think. SirReal has inspired me to redo some things I've been trying and I'll likely have something else coming soon to a forum near you.

Back
Top Bottom