DnB HAB - Lovers + Friends (80min of Various Liquid Vibes!) [Lenzman, Furney, Dave Owen]

Re: HAB - Lovers + Friends (80min of Various Liquid Vibes!) [Lenzman, Furney, Dave Ow

Is that two girls kissing in your sig HAB?

Yes it is. That's the back cover (tracklist) of this mix, aptly called Lovers + Friends.

I mean, why not, right?

Re: HAB - Lovers + Friends (80min of Various Liquid Vibes!) [Lenzman, Furney, Dave Ow

Giving this the old bump.

.cuesheet added to the first post for those who feel like burning this to CD! I did, which is odd for me to do with my mixes, but the bass is too big on a proper system.

Nice one mate! I'm gonna do it aswell, easily the best liquid mix I've heard, once again big up :) And in the meantime you could check out my new mix if you're up to it ;)

I'm going to check this out with a bifta and a tea tonight...
used to be bang on this kind of stuff when I was in my teens, generally err towards the techier side of things nowadays. Still love Furney's production just waiting on this long awaited album...

Too many great comments to miss this. Cheers HAB. will report back :D

Nice one mate! I'm gonna do it aswell, easily the best liquid mix I've heard, once again big up :) And in the meantime you could check out my new mix if you're up to it ;)

Already pon it! Cheers!

I'm going to check this out with a bifta and a tea tonight...
used to be bang on this kind of stuff when I was in my teens, generally err towards the techier side of things nowadays. Still love Furney's production just waiting on this long awaited album...

Too many great comments to miss this. Cheers HAB. will report back :D

Much appreciated, Stu. This is the kind of stuff that I'm really feeling at the moment, not that I don't love some destructive techy rollers. Thanks for the love!

Props for proper use of the word 'err,' by the way.

Thanks alot, man. Did my best to keep it all the same theme.

And I do actually really enjoy your mxies, bro. I had a listen to Vol2 a while back but I haven't gotten to listen to Vol1 yet.

Cheers!

Awesome job, man! Thank you so much for putting this together!

thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Provided some much need relaxation after Hardware @ the weekend for me and a few pals.

Have to say, after a more attentive listen (sober) last night, for a liquid mix its very well thought out and pieced together.
No point going into technical ability comments as its spot on.

not particularly my usual tip but didn't dislike any tune played tbh! 100 dollar beat is sick, & love that btk remix of that floetry tune. many others I enjoyed, im not one for too much detail...

Big ups, will be on the look out for your next mix pal, this mix was a hangovers dream :D

peace

Been really looking forward to getting round to listening to this and finally had the chance tonight. Im glad I did cos this mix is immense! The tracklist is bang-on & I enjoyed pretty much every single tune in there. Particularly liked that Dave Owen - 'Tru That' tune - I gonna have to track that one down! Overall the mixing is very tight and the transitions are really well thought out - very impressive stuff!

Awesome job, man! Thank you so much for putting this together!

You're very welcome, thanks for the kind words!

Have to say, after a more attentive listen (sober) last night, for a liquid mix its very well thought out and pieced together.
No point going into technical ability comments as its spot on.

not particularly my usual tip but didn't dislike any tune played tbh! 100 dollar beat is sick, & love that btk remix of that floetry tune. many others I enjoyed, im not one for too much detail...

Much appreciated, stu! I always appreciate any listens and feedback you're willing to give. There's a ton of great liquid going around right now, and I just love the vibes that are going on. Had to make a mix about it.

It was a pretty thought-out mix, so I'm glad to see that shows through. Cheers!

Been really looking forward to getting round to listening to this and finally had the chance tonight. Im glad I did cos this mix is immense! The tracklist is bang-on & I enjoyed pretty much every single tune in there. Particularly liked that Dave Owen - 'Tru That' tune - I gonna have to track that one down! Overall the mixing is very tight and the transitions are really well thought out - very impressive stuff!

Gotta track down pretty much everything of Dave Owen's. The man is a monster!

Thanks for the listen, I really appreciate it, man!

Another post-holiday bump for all those travelers!

I've been requested to post a text version of the tracklist, so here it goes:

Breakshift - East of the Zenith - [95kHz]
Deeper Connection - Shallow Ground - [Liquid Drumz]
Furney - The True Believers - [Dub]
Maldini - Hide N Seek (feat. Kyomi) - [Unique]
Tokyo Prose - Rose Without Rain - [Samurai]
Furney & Tayla - You Must Stand Still - [Liquid V]
Decem - Outspoken - [Bassdrive Tunes]
Lenzman - Ever So Slightly - [Integral]
Floetry - Say Yes (BTK Bootleg) - [Freebie]
Submorphics & Lenzman - Respiration - [Phunkfiction]
Flowrian - Don't Care - [Digital Blus]
Friction & K-Tee - Overtime (Spectrasoul Remix) - [Shogun]
Command Strange - Teach Me - [Basswerk]
Deeper Connection - Pushing Positives - [Liquid Drumz]
Command Strange & Intelligent Manners - More Than You Know - [Celsius]
Dave Owen - Tru That - [iQ]
London Elektricity - Meteorites - [Hospital]
Sister Sledge - Easier to Love (Mr. Joseph Remix) - [Fizzy Beats]
Sub Focus - Could This Be Real (GeneticBros Remix) - [Artist Recordings]
Mux Mool - The Hundred Dollar Beat - [Ghostly International]
Original Sin - Dangerous - [Playaz]
Break - Tryin' - [Shogun]
Random Movement - Risk - [Rubik]
Muwookie - NDE - [LDNB]
S.I.N. & Mutated Forms - Talk to Me - [Spearhead]
Calibre & Lairman - Tru Beat - [Critical]
Artificial Intelligence - Let It Be (feat. Steo) - [V]
Donnie Dubson - Battlecat - [Influenza]
Release - Smiles from Space- [Liquid Brilliants]
Intelligent Manners - Never Wanna Be Alone Again - [Fokuz]
Velocity & Key MC - Ladder - [HE: Digital]
Kasper - A Good Start Is The Sky (Random Movement vs Kayne & Lupe Fiasco) - [Freebie]

I love this set, nice work!

Thank you very much for the love from all the way out there! I really appreciate it!

Big ups to all my non-US, non-UK listeners, for that matter. Oh hell, big ups everyone!

Seeing as my other mix is getting zombified, I figured I'd give this a bump for those that missed it.

Pon it, sir! Thanks for the US love! Always need more Americans into these vibes.

Final bump on this: Something new and very ambitious in the pipeline.

Back
Top Bottom