guys... i just shat my pants listening to my new vinyl by Blocks & Escher....

No worries here you go....

You wanted to get the properties from the picture to get my location, that's what the voices in my head tell me anyway

You wanted to get the properties from the picture to get my location, that's what the voices in my head tell me anyway
That's some epic paranoia mate. Maybe lay off the wacky tobaccy for 5mins?

I literally JUST wanted to see the physical product, as proclaimed in the title.

Can't you upload via vpn b2b another account / from Ugandan parliament = techniques no one can track?

I bet your house smells anyway.

can't you see the physical product in my trousers? I know it is small but....
Anyway, so long as the man I secretly fancy is ignoring my posts I'm getting soft in the dick.

Please pay attention to me Logikz I am so desperate

can't you see the physical product in my trousers?
No, thats just a picture

The title suggested you had a it on vinyl. I want to see it next to your setup or something, with a lil note saying:
"@ dnbforum, fuck youssssszzzz "

But im starting to think maybe , you're a youtube dj

You men will not pay attention to me or my collection of childrens songs pressed to plastique
I've got a hard on guys :trump:

I have little hands like a raccoon thats why you see me trying to climb through your windows at night when I'm not foraging for trash

Keep beef in waffle where it belongs. Steve does love his dnb, and does Bring something to the forum. If only it wasn't with the teenage blue balled angst of a upper middle class closet badman from the safety net of his geriatric folks pc

Back
Top Bottom