guys... i just shat my pants listening to my new vinyl by Blocks & Escher....

Honestly Steven with a thread title like that you should've seen being called a...*checks notes* faggot and have *checks notes once again* death threats hurled at you from a mile off?!

Honestly Steven with a thread title like that you should've seen being called a...*checks notes* faggot and have *checks notes once again* death threats hurled at you from a mile off?!

Totally mate, I brought it all on myself clearly...

Some angry bird calling me a 'motherfucker' and everything..... Lolz wuuuuuut!?

It's like another dimension this place, like hornet's nest.... But I'm still in my shorts :alan2:

lol u real mad at a self employed bitch huh - stay mad hoe

shouldn't you be celebrating Brexit? this is after all your golden jetski moment

I wish you would pay attention to me lady, I clearly fancy you and I've got no interest in washing my clothes or scrubbing the crack of my arse.

Take the hint.

giphy.gif

Totally mate, I brought it all on myself clearly...

Some angry bird calling me a 'motherfucker' and everything..... Lolz wuuuuuut!?

It's like another dimension this place, like hornet's nest.... But I'm still in my shorts :alan2:
My fave part was when you were kindly advised to ignore the mod who's deleting and editing your post, or failing that, report him to himself. The cheek.

My fave part was when you were kindly advised to ignore the mod who's deleting and editing your post, or failing that, report him to himself. The cheek.

it was him? really? ha ha how do you know?

give a guy a little bit of power eh.... not that I'll ever know what having testicles feels like

Tell the big gay to come back

Back
Top Bottom