GUN MEN DRUG MEN VIP

Yeah m8, think this is pretty good, im not 100% sure bout the vocal. Got some nice drum edits in there. Like the bass.
Might just be myspace player quality but think ur drums might need to be bit more stronger. Sub sounds good
will just say listening on me headys tho lol

i like it mate!

i would say that if u take that high pitched wine that comes in with the bass and leave the bass as it is i think it would be better. that could just be my opnion tho.

good track overall still!

Yeah m8, think this is pretty good, im not 100% sure bout the vocal. Got some nice drum edits in there. Like the bass.
Might just be myspace player quality but think ur drums might need to be bit more stronger. Sub sounds good
will just say listening on me headys tho lol
Thanks man, I made a few new drumloops recently. :D.
Why are you unsure about the vocal?
I could send u the mp3 if you want to double check it for me, you're probably more advanced in the EQ dept than me :not_worth
Link me to your tunes too init mate, safe.

i like it mate!

i would say that if u take that high pitched wine that comes in with the bass and leave the bass as it is i think it would be better. that could just be my opnion tho.

good track overall still!

Cool man thanks, which one r you talking about? (Wine) Or do you mean take out all the bass and just hav a sine?

Cheers for the replies guys (y).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom