Guess what Original Sins new remixes are?

like i sed its there fault ha im not getting held back, if the dj bogmonster wants to play a track then dj bogmonster will play that track.

Basically your just a common thief then!!!!
What gives you the right to have the tracks before anyone else? If you actually take the time out to talk to the producers, show some respect and interest in what there doing, then they may well send you some dubs.

This kind of attitude is just waste.

How is it there fault that the tune aint being released quick sharp?

IF YOU PLAY ILLEGAL DUBZ THEN YOU JUST LOOK LIKE A FUCKING PIKEY!!!

haha knob cheese.....come on kids i buy vinyl every week i have downloaded the odd tune but i was just trying to get a reaction. I have never ripped on youtube just 2 12" plates spinning in harmoney with eachother.

Last edited:
Such a close minded view. I agree those artists you mention have top quality production skills, but a night playing all their tunes most likely wouldn't work, you do need some hype in a set. People make music differently, which makes D&B more diverse which i prefer, from his new EP he is slightly trying to broaden his sound atleast, get off the guys back.

well when have you seen spectrasoul or dbridge play orignal sin tunes in their sets are there rolling from start to finish.

well when have you seen spectrasoul or dbridge play orignal sin tunes in their sets are there rolling from start to finish.

Yes thats because they play mainly one genre, if you read again, you'll see i said i prefer a wider range of D&B, if every night was just rollers from start to finish, it would be good, but you'd still want the occasional night that involved a bit of jump up/dancefloor.

Back
Top Bottom