Good vst for lowpass, highpass and bandpass and so on

LineOne

The Cubase Man
anyone know of a good vs for filters like highpass and lowpass. I know this can be done through the eq mixer on cubase but im not too clever on eq'in a the mo and not sure how to read an equalizer.

if thiers also any tuts on he frequencies of an equalizer then hatd be great too

cheers people.

iv never touched cubase but im sure they would have there free filter or sum sheet
can do what logikz saying witch sounds to complex for me
or i just have a usb mixer
hook that black person up
link it to filter and away she fucking blows it works a charm
to me just feels like u can do mroe with your fingers than just a mouse

chur

mate try Kontakt out, really phat vst sampler, it has the capability of applying filter after filter after filter, without you having to resample like u would in some simpler samplers. LP, HP, BP Notch anything u want plus loads loads more ;)

safe ketz. yeah i got kontakt 3 but not used it much. havnt tried working it out. it really that gud. u got any tuts on i bruv. safffeee

i'll try have a search round, I'm pretty sure theres a manual or guide of some sorts on the Native Instruments website... I got Kontakt 2 for now, mainly i want to use it to process bass sounds (try twisting em up neuro stylee) if I come across anything will hit u up :D as tbh i've only played around with it a tiny bit myself (need more time to produce!!)

and it is a monster of a sampler!

Back
Top Bottom