GOOD Places to upload mixes

Glitchos

Hi,

Ive been looking for a while now and havent really found anywhere to post my mixes. I know there is sound cloud but the cheap account will only let you upload 4 hours, which is good but for me that is only about 4 mixes.

Is there anywhere else like this that gives you more? I know its a tough question.

Ive used DNBshare but I would like an account so me / you can see all my mixes in the same place.

Hope someone can help :)

IIRC mixcloud.com allows loads but no download option if that matters, someone recently suggested officialfm.com

www.mediafire.com

You can play audio or video which you have uploaded. You are also able to give out DOWNLOAD links for each file separately or a link to the whole catalog.

Please spread this info b/c it is one of the best free sites out there and too many file sharing sites are being shut down by the MPAA

Last edited:
probably best bet is just put them on mixcloud and then post a download link there to mediafire
i don't know why mixcloud doesn't just have a download option though?!

just to add my .02

i use 4shared.com cuz that way people can stream or download after a short wait. file size goes by GB and not time/length. i think a free account starts off w/ 5-10gb.

and everything is kept in a folder, and you can just use that URL so people can view all your mixes.

Back
Top Bottom