GOOD Places to upload mixes

Discussion in 'DJ's, MC's & Turntablism' started by Glitchos, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Glitchos

Glitchos New Member

Hi,

Ive been looking for a while now and havent really found anywhere to post my mixes. I know there is sound cloud but the cheap account will only let you upload 4 hours, which is good but for me that is only about 4 mixes.

Is there anywhere else like this that gives you more? I know its a tough question.

Ive used DNBshare but I would like an account so me / you can see all my mixes in the same place.

Hope someone can help :)

2. Oria

Oria Member

IIRC mixcloud.com allows loads but no download option if that matters, someone recently suggested officialfm.com

3. _TXN_

_TXN_ New Member

www.mediafire.com

You can play audio or video which you have uploaded. You are also able to give out DOWNLOAD links for each file separately or a link to the whole catalog.

Please spread this info b/c it is one of the best free sites out there and too many file sharing sites are being shut down by the MPAA

Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  4. J-Rex

J-Rex soundcloud.com/j-rex

probably best bet is just put them on mixcloud and then post a download link there to mediafire
    i don't know why mixcloud doesn't just have a download option though?!

5. fevezz

fevezz nom nom nom nom!

just to add my .02

i use 4shared.com cuz that way people can stream or download after a short wait. file size goes by GB and not time/length. i think a free account starts off w/ 5-10gb.

and everything is kept in a folder, and you can just use that URL so people can view all your mixes.