Global Gathering 2011?

Yeh im not a fan on hospitality nights, they have never appealed to me they always seem weak, I wanna know how they won so much at the dnb awards or should i say who go slipped the juicy check

if hospital had the tent.. i promise you 100% they would not book DJ Hype

ill chainsaw my head off live on webcam if im wrong

Hospital have booked Hype many times in the past, didnt you ever go to Heaven? oh no, your only 18 rn't ya! :)

Last edited:
if hospital had the tent.. i promise you 100% they would not book DJ Hype

ill chainsaw my head off live on webcam if im wrong

On that note i doubt they would have Bassman Trigga or Spyda down, before all the "we dont care" they have been going there for years so it would be a blow for the regulars that like that sort of thing :'(

Think I'm going to go now, few mates are getting weekend tickets so might as well. Haven't been since 2008 and the line up looks pretty decent this time round.

i think the dnb line up is pretty weak this year compared to last year with random concept tent, some good house though. the headliners this year aren't too great either....

i think the dnb line up is pretty weak this year compared to last year with random concept tent, some good house though. the headliners this year aren't too great either....

Cant really moan for 60 quid tho, normally a decent night/day

Dnb wise I think the line ups alright, its nice too see that the list of DJ's is actually longer than the list of MC's this year.

Whatevers on the main stage has to be better than the last one I went to, which consisted of Kanye West and no one else. Was awful.

Back
Top Bottom