Global Gathering 2011?

Got my tickets the other day! should be a sick weeekend! will be geting fucked up real bad! Im glad theres no random concept tent which means less annoying mc's!

me cant wait

got everything sorted out for it just waiting till i can leave work and get the pub for pre drinks

whos everyone looking forward to seeing?

personally jack beats, redlight, jaymo & andy george, skrillex, benny benassi, fedde le grande, beardyman, umek, dubfire...... so many to name gunna be mint.

Line up is better than last yr imo for everything other than dnb

me cant wait

got everything sorted out for it just waiting till i can leave work and get the pub for pre drinks

personally jack beats, redlight, jaymo & andy george, skrillex, benny benassi, fedde le grande, beardyman, umek, dubfire...... so many to name gunna be mint.

Nowhere near as good as the 09 one though imo (Paul Van Dyk / Armin Van Buuren / Yoda / Prodigy etc etc)!

I mean, really, Tinie Tempah and Pendulum HEADLINING?! Definitely avoiding that.

Will go out of my way to see Andy C / Friction / Zinc / Ms Dynamite; everything else (hopefully Eric Prydz, Benny Benassi, Steve Angello etc etc) will just be a bonus!

What time you aiming to get down there? Queue last time I went (in 09) was fucking INSANE. (Literally, 6+ hours!)

Nowhere near as good as the 09 one though imo (Paul Van Dyk / Armin Van Buuren / Yoda / Prodigy etc etc)!

I mean, really, Tinie Tempah and Pendulum HEADLINING?! Definitely avoiding that.

Will go out of my way to see Andy C / Friction / Zinc / Ms Dynamite; everything else (hopefully Eric Prydz, Benny Benassi, Steve Angello etc etc) will just be a bonus!

What time you aiming to get down there? Queue last time I went (in 09) was fucking INSANE. (Literally, 6+ hours!)

went last year but not in 09.

got there abotu 9 last year and gates were supposed to open at 11 they didnt open till 12 30 and it was a mad rush to get in but didnt have to wait that long as i was near the front

im setting off at about 6 so should be there for half 9 - 10ish hopefully and the gates are supposed to be open at 10 and if there are should hopefully be pitched and on it by 12 but doubt it

I'm heading down there tomorrow, should be good.

Only thing I'm pissed off about is there is a bit of a narcotic shortage where I'm from, missing some essentials which is a pile of cockstains and sick

Been to many Global Gatherings, can't wait as all the usual mc's ruin it for me now. Looking forward to Andy C and Marky of course and Friction in the other arena.

me cant wait

hate to dissapoint you but jack beats have had to pull out mate.

http://www.globalgathering.com/news;news/id/1101

its my 10th this year, cant wait gonna be messy!!!

Yeh would of much prefered to have gone Summer Gathering even tho i heard Andy C didnt turn up

Global was a fuckin wicked weekend. Top sets were: Andy C, Rodigan and Marky.

Also I was fuckin over the moon Zinc played about 30 minutes of jungle

Also I was fuckin over the moon Zinc played about 30 minutes of jungle

:word::word::word::word::word::word:!

Thought I dreamt it until I looked at my camera the next day! Couple of videos here;

Hopefully this means Zinc will maybe, just maybe, go back to playing DNB sometime(?!) (yn)

(Got shit loads more footage (Dirtyphonics / Friction / Andy C) still to upload too - will post when they're up.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom