Glasto 2016

i hope that silver hayes has an evening of dnb and doesn't just cram culture shock and dimension into a 2 hour slot. i expect the essential mix will be a house/techno affair this time after andy c/friction last year.
Don't really think Silver Hayes normally is the home of the dnb for the festival, more likely the glad, or London underground I would have thought

Don't really think Silver Hayes normally is the home of the dnb for the festival, more likely the glad, or London underground I would have thought

Theyre on the silver hayes lineup poster though so probably Blues or Wow.

Not that Im going this year :(

13087468_10153407995550964_9222017107454614029_n.jpg

looks like its pretty much a RAM takeover one evening. hopefully sub focus has a new set since i saw him at WHP last year.

Awesome. Cheers Joey. Will update OP when I find time. Away for the weekend so won't be for a while.

Looks like Kasra is confirmed also, on his resident advisor page. Critical takeover then at Shang-ri-la or possibly arcadia? Think their sound would go down well in a dark dingy corner at 2am rather than that giant overrated spider! Probably the same night ivy lab play silver hayes. Expect to hear enei and mefjus joining soon....

No Hospital at the festival this year, spoken to two artists at Brixton this weekend. Hard to believe with the amount of Dj's they have on the books now. Shaping up well with more than 7 weeks to go!

Looks like Kasra is confirmed also, on his resident advisor page. Critical takeover then at Shang-ri-la or possibly arcadia? Think their sound would go down well in a dark dingy corner at 2am rather than that giant overrated spider! Probably the same night ivy lab play silver hayes. Expect to hear enei and mefjus joining soon....

No Hospital at the festival this year, spoken to two artists at Brixton this weekend. Hard to believe with the amount of Dj's they have on the books now. Shaping up well with more than 7 weeks to go!

Critical are in the common, Kasra is on the flyer posted above, so either cave or temple, both decent stages IMO

is it a takeover or just critical soundsystem? If i can spend the daytime wandering around enjoying the festival and the nights at a dnb stage every day i will be very very happy.

Probably the first festival they havent had a takeover at since about 2010.

Was expecting more from London Underground tbh.

Also, haven't forgotten about this thread. Just need an hour to sort through everything that's been released!

Back
Top Bottom