Glasto 2016

Brex

The house guy
VIP Junglist
So hard to keep track of everything. No doubt I've missed some from either just being blind or not knowing the artist. If I've missed anyone, let me know and I'll update.

Confirmed:
Andy C
Sex Pest aka Dagz aka Harry Webb
Filthy Habits
Culture shock
Dimension
Ivy lab
DRS
Dj Die
Chimpo
Addison Groove
Netsky
Jenna & The G's
Delta Heavy
Subfocus
The Upbeats
Dub Phizix & Strategy
Loadstar
Aphrodite feat. Junior Red
Drumsound & Bassline Smith feat. Young Man
Kasra & Foreign Concept present Critical Soundsystem
Serum
Bladerunner
Congo Natty
Jim Bitch
Nicky Blackmarket
Quartermass
Sexyrubbersoul
Shy FX & Stamina
Roni Size B2B Adam F B2B Bryan G
Friction & Linguistics
Wilkinson
Ulterior Motive
B Traits
DC Breaks
Fred V & Grafix
North Base
Roni Size
DJ Hype B2B Hazard

Last edited:
Is this the right forum? Mods, move it if not. Did a search and saw no Glasto post so thought I'd get the ball rolling. Normally a good amount of artists each year. Calibre and Dbridge killed it at The London Underground in 2014.

I'll update things as I see them. Absolutely fuck all at the moment though. Anyone got any info?

Confirmed:

TBC:
Andy C
Dub Pistols

Strong Rumour:

Rumour:

Andy C is confirmed, he's playing Arcadia

i was really disappointed by the sound at arcadia last year. cos its circular they have speakers like 100 metres apart so unless youre right in the middle theres a serious echo. hope they have dnb on a variety of stages and especially some late night stuff in shangri la etc.

agreed, watch spor rip it on there and the sound was not too good on the outskirts it just seemed a mess! just i went the hell stage and watched him rip it there instead.

yeah i can see the appeal of a circular stage but they should just put it up against a wall of speakers.

Saw something on Foreign Concept's facebook page, also Delta heavy have a TBC UK date and when someone commented Glastonbury they liked it, so that's probably a good enough sign
Normally by the time the festival kicks off there is an absolute shed load of dnb, this year wont be any different, Hospital have had a stage takeover for the last 3 years, sure something will pop up regarding them too shortly

Oooooh look...

maxresdefault.jpeg

Think I'm gonna swerve this thread from here on out. This is when I start to get well jell I am not attending.

i hope that silver hayes has an evening of dnb and doesn't just cram culture shock and dimension into a 2 hour slot. i expect the essential mix will be a house/techno affair this time after andy c/friction last year.

Back
Top Bottom