Genre Style

It's probably called uplifting liquid nowadays, although it doesn't have much in common with the original term liquid (funk)....try the labels Ram, Hospital and Viper for stuff like this and check out the artists who release on there.

It's probably called uplifting liquid nowadays, although it doesn't have much in common with the original term liquid (funk)....try the labels Ram, Hospital and Viper for stuff like this and check out the artists who release on there.

Vielen dank, Dischdl - I'll check those labels. Ich wünsche dir ein vorzüglichwochenende!! Tut mir leid für s'Duits hahaha. I appreciate it, Bro!

Do you know, Dischdl the answer to the other question i was asking about the track Andy C may have played at the height of his EDC set - it's a jungle track with the vocal 'rise or ride your love?' - driving me mad!! Thanks in advance....

Back
Top Bottom