Cat # VPR037
Format: Limited 12" Vinyl and download

Out 11th July 2011 exclusively on the Viper shop & Beatport
Full Release 25th July 2011
https://viperrecordings.databeats.com/download/vpr037
http://beta.beatport.com/label/viper-recordings/1757

This release=MASSIVE

Love that 80s intro on Every day, and the drop is mental

Apollo is a DJ friendly tune, gonna burn that to cd today and find some double drops

Hey Tim, is the next viper release the summer slammers sampler? Loved the last album

(Btw, play.com have raised their prices to a £1 per mp3, is that good enough to warrant giving your tunes to them?)

This release=MASSIVE

Love that 80s intro on Every day, and the drop is mental

Apollo is a DJ friendly tune, gonna burn that to cd today and find some double drops

Hey Tim, is the next viper release the summer slammers sampler? Loved the last album

(Btw, play.com have raised their prices to a £1 per mp3, is that good enough to warrant giving your tunes to them?)

Cheers man, ya next release is Slammers. Dunno about a sampler though. I'll have a look at Play.. a long as their prices are inline with everybody else we can probably go back on there. I know everybody likes a deal, but we don't do all this work to make 10p!

Cheers man, ya next release is Slammers. Dunno about a sampler though. I'll have a look at Play.. a long as their prices are inline with everybody else we can probably go back on there. I know everybody likes a deal, but we don't do all this work to make 10p!

i hear ya mate, just wondering ya know, i usually cant wait and buy the stuff off the viper store anyway. I reckon label stores are the way forward tbh, like the hospital store, as its MUCH cheaper then anywhere else and the labels gets more out of it/more control

feelin build n everyday most like em..we've got a genetics brothers tune forthcoming on ohmygod records later in the year :)

Back
Top Bottom