Funniest rave experiences

lol, i was at sanctuary this year and there was 2 peeps on the bumper cars just drivin round really slowley while slouched in the cars with the most mashed faces ive seen in a while, lol i swear they didnt know where they were.

lol, i was at sanctuary this year and there was 2 peeps on the bumper cars just drivin round really slowley while slouched in the cars with the most mashed faces ive seen in a while, lol i swear they didnt know where they were.
ha ha, i though at the time, thats such a random thing to have at a festival....was guna go on them but thought if i bumped into anyone i might get someone with trackies tucked into their socks in my face

I went to westfest last year and was buzzing my tits off and needed to pass some love so for some reason ( i dont know ) i walked around the one nation tent to all the sad people ie on a downer and i walked up to them and told them i was the "junglist bishop" and if they needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to speak to just come find me

I consequently done this to a very angry looking rastafarian bloke who didnt looklike he was having a good night cos he was just standing still looking at peoples pockets etc he looked at me and he just couldnt work out what was on about cos i was dead serious, so he left the one nation tent!

on hind sight im lucky i didnt my moosh kicked in

but for that one night i was the junglist bishop

I once did acid at a Ram night. It was some strong stuff, at first it was amazing but then the paranoia kicked in. I went outside to have a cig and try and get control of myself. IC3 then walks out of a taxi, and comes over and we have a chat. Me, being on acid, thought this was a major hallucination and I walked off mid conversation. (I seriously thought this wasn't real.) I went for a walk round the corner and came back to see if he was still there, and yeah you guessed it, he was still there smoking!
IT WAS REAL! Cue major embarrasment for walking off mid conversation. IC3 is a proper gent though, he still laughs about it whenever I see him out.

hahahahahha thats fucking funny!!!

funniest on was at some event somewhere and i was walking around the rave and saw this bloke who was absolutly fucked lying on his back with his eyes shut raving like he was standing up with his hands and feet moving

did anyone see that guy at sanctuary this year sitting on the grass in the pissing down rain in only his boxers ripping up the grass shouting and screaming like a baby? there was loads of people standing around watching him and my mate was ketamised went over and poured a bottle of water over his head cos he thought it would help!

funny shit

One of Numerous .. Some Poor Geeza Gurnin His tits off comes up to me and a few pals at a Raveology In brum Bare footed asking if anyone has seen his sneaks lying about His feet were black with grime ...

This was at about 11:00 lol the Blue Smurfs Were Vibin That Night

yeah healways takes time out to chat to the ravers...he is the best mc for showing respect to the ravers...he is wicked out in spain

Yeah he was really nice at In the Sun! He remembered me from there as well when I was down at the End the week Inno ended & was grabbing my Inno band saying hello to me.

In leicster it was my mates 21st and he booked a lil club called the attic and hired a well know jump up DJ who i will refuse to mention ....

Anyhoo Half way threw the night i was in the Bog and herd talking in the toilets Looked in a seen said DJ with his 2 mates the were all splitting 1 E into 4 quarters n said they will take quarter now n have the rest later :confused: anyway they seen me at the door and proceeded to all sing the umpa lumpa song from willy wonka n the chocolate factory ...

Then we all went back to my mates house with the Dj still in tow and was listenin to Some tunes on my mates PC when the dj stands up goes over to the computer raging and deletes all the tunes of his computer saying that its Piracy needless to say my mate was Pissed as they were 320kbs tunes of beatport as he Djs and just got some Cdjs .. AFter that Mr uknown was thrown out of the flat with his mates and the quarter of pill behind them ...

True story

Back
Top Bottom