FREE MINI MOOG V ON JUNE 21st!!!

Hmm... I was able to download a file called minimoogv_original but when I try to run it I'm told it isn't compatible with my version of windows. I tried running it in compatibility mode but no luck I'm afraid. I don't recall seeing an option to download 64 vs 32 bit :rinsed:

Last edited:
got my activation code, but can someone please put up the dmg? every time i've downloaded it it's been 273 bytes big and doesn't work, (says cannot be opened, not recognized) and i can't torrent on my internet connection :(

got my activation code, but can someone please put up the dmg? every time i've downloaded it it's been 273 bytes big and doesn't work, (says cannot be opened, not recognized) and i can't torrent on my internet connection :(
Exactly the same problem here. Just hope I get it in time while it's still free.

Edit: Finally was able to download a 65mb file by torrent.

Last edited:
Last edited:
As im so nice, ive grabbed the Mac version for ya.. Just uploading now.. Be about 20 mins

For those of you still waiting for the code, did you sign up via facebook or the arturia site? I got mine pretty much immediately but a mate who signed up on facebook is still waiting.

Like above I got it straight away as soon as I could get onto the main site. But I still haven't got the code from the Facebook one. Just keep trying the main site. You'll get through eventually

Back
Top Bottom