Free Andy C Mix

Flight's gonna be on their next single. I suggest you to check it out, very different to their recent output, nice rolling tune.

this and bomber are distinctly average. if i was watching andy c and this or bomber came on that would signal the time to take a piss or get another drink. if that warrior tune came on it would be a different story. they are all just so samey. not enough variation. last one i liked was kaoss or the blind faith remix. and to be honest i didnt love them either

Last edited by a moderator:
they are all just so samey.

My thoughts echoed.
I prefered Lomax on his own. His Faith Massive ep was great AND different too. I'd like to hear more of that more experimental Lomax and not the Loadstar sound I'm bored with.

Jahahaha I have just realised what reminds me of that warrior tune. It's like dub phizix - Bateman (Loadstar remix). They are so similar in structure. Check it out.

audio? Not on youtubeings...

Oh no there isn't such thing (as far as I know!). What I meant is that if Loadstar did do a remix of Bateman by dub phizix it would be identical to that warrior tune. If you listen to Bateman then listen back to warrior you will see what I mean. Yea sorry I explained that really badly

Last edited:
Oh no there isn't such thing (as far as I know!). What I meant is that if Loadstar did do a remix of Bateman by dub phizix it would be identical to that warrior tune. If you listen to Bateman then listen back to warrior you will see what I mean. Yea sorry I explained that really badly

Ahhh I get what you mean...yea fair point. Me not understanding probably assisted in the confusion.

So assume this Warrior tune won't be released for a while then?

Well everyone's entitled to their own opinion, Flight is imo the standout Loadstar tune lately, Warrior is just another regular Loadstar style banger for me, reminds me of Kaoss & Vaticane Roulette (the first one I love, the second one I hate) and as for mentioning Lomax solo stuff, Flight reminds me of it far more than anything they made together (maybe except for BLVD). And from what I can remember, every single time anyone played Bomber in the last year or so the crowd lost their shit. I'm not a huge fan of those chopped skipping beats for one (bar a few exceptions, Royalston's Dead Hollywood spring to mind as of lately, this one shits all over Warrior for me).

First time i heard Bomber i thought it was the best tune ever.. the intro at least. Took the piss to come out though, think i ended up playing it about twice.

Edit: As for the mix, its okay but Andy needs to take a leaf out of AntTC1's book imo..

Not a bad mix at all its a shame its only 30 minutes it just leaves you wanting more. Wonder if they'll be any more Andy C sets available to download this year.

This mix is a bit weak I've already got half of those tunes nah'm sayin'

Lets not push it tho bro, If it was full of dubs I doubt it would of been available to download. Im just happy to hear a mix from him already this year and its only MARCH!

Back
Top Bottom