Forthcoming Ram Records

Arguably the biggest "DnB only" festival. Tbh even though it takes place in Czech Republic, I'm quite surprised you haven't heard about it given the fact it won the "Best Festival" at DnBArena awards last 2 years in the row.

Sort of lost touch with dnb over the years however, even when I loved I took any dnb award winners with a pinch of salt

CnT6yD6XgAA8x2m.jpg

Ram goes to Let it Roll EP - forthcoming...

Any audio yet? The cover looks hard im hoping to hear some rollers

Last edited:
Well, it's not bad. I was hoping to hear a combination of René's raw FX and hard hitting drums with some old CV madness on top, this is more of a (nowadays) standard CV tune with a slight twist to it.

it's def a culture shock dub, might be clutching at straws but maybe its the dimension collab that's been rumoured to be released this year? based on the plucky lead like in move faster.

is the tune after the delta heavy track forthcoming metrik? heard it getting rinsed at glasto.

culture shock dub
>>delta heavy
>>metrik dub (?)
>>>phace & noisia - floating zero

Last edited:
it's def a culture shock dub, might be clutching at straws but maybe its the dimension collab that's been rumoured to be released this year? based on the plucky lead like in move faster.

Doh, I was looking at the wrong timecode! Yeh I have been waiting for this one since Glasto last year, big tuna!

26:30 is the correct time for anyone wondering ! ( i think)

the tune afterwards is so sick, been wondering about that since Sub focus rampage set

maybe its a sub focus tune... don't think i've heard it anywhere before then.

5:45

Back
Top Bottom