Forthcoming Exit Releases

Killa and Taurus are my picks, but Solitude has been a while coming and the title track is purely a heavy weekend banger with that gnarly bass.

Killa and Taurus are my picks, but Solitude has been a while coming and the title track is purely a heavy weekend banger with that gnarly bass.

Any audio for these two? Not too sure which ones they are..

Skeptical........ using the same beat pattern with hardly anything going on around.

Did feel that way about the Blue Eyes vip that got released (which wasn't much of an upgrade on the original) and his remix of that Jubei tune on Headz. But I do like his minimal steppa kinda tribal tunes more that he's renowned for.

This ep for me is completely solid all round and I'm so looking forward to the middle of the month when it comes out :)

The more they put out the less I'm interested somehow. Without A Trace and Killa are nice but I don't know if I'll bag this yet.

The more they put out the less I'm interested somehow. Without A Trace and Killa are nice but I don't know if I'll bag this yet.
Honestly I feel the same way, but I bagged it anyways so I don't regret not having it later

Taurus (wait til u hear second drop) is good. Think they couldve used a better vocal but meh

Solitude is the one for me. Those groove changes evey 16 are u mad

Without a Trace is ite but already rinsed

Perez has made many many more interesting halftime tunes than Killa. ***See Ghosts EP

Taurus (wait til u hear second drop) is good. Think they couldve used a better vocal but meh

Solitude is the one for me. Those groove changes evey 16 are u mad

Without a Trace is ite but already rinsed

Perez has made many many more interesting halftime tunes than Killa. ***See Ghosts EP
Taurus is one for me...can't wait til that high-pitched distorted bit comes in...such a groovy tune. Its so minimal but got so much going on with the arrangement the whole time too. A++ will thrash

Back
Top Bottom