Forthcoming Exit Releases

Damn Skeptical DNB60 last night was a repeat of last years one, been waiting all week for it. Is it safe to assume Kid Drama & Skeptical EP is next up on Exit?

Damn Skeptical DNB60 last night was a repeat of last years one, been waiting all week for it. Is it safe to assume Kid Drama & Skeptical EP is next up on Exit?

You got me excited for new Exit material! I would hazard a guess that the Kid Drama & Skeptical EP is coming out on CNVX

068 is Mark Systems EP which was delayed but will now be around March, info on 072/073 coming soon but its going to be a packed year of releases once we get rolling.

You got me excited for new Exit material! I would hazard a guess that the Kid Drama & Skeptical EP is coming out on CNVX

Lol, if it is coming on CNVX itll be long old wait, Kid Drama got that Articulations EP next, he announced that 5 months ago I think. Thought normally when Exit does a DNB60 it normally coincides with a release, got Pho, Trix and Run Deep on that mix, think 58:00 in this mix may be them aswell

Still not sure why they changed the track names to Pho and Trix... Scorn and Membrane sounded just fine to me :-/

Yes Mark System EP is next, got to be any day now, Loxy played a tune of his that I particularly like on that DJ Mag bunker session, hoping it's part of the ep

those Kid Drama & Skeptical tunes, was thinking that'll be after Articulation EP on CNVX

Yes Mark System EP is next, got to be any day now, Loxy played a tune of his that I particularly like on that DJ Mag bunker session, hoping it's part of the ep

those Kid Drama & Skeptical tunes, was thinking that'll be after Articulation EP on CNVX

Wasn't the second tune in that loxy mix was it??

Desperately searching for that

it was the dj mag bunker set, wasn't the 2nd tune but a bit later and to my knowledge is called 'The Beat Purest'. Was the same tune Flight announces as coming on Exit.

No idea about 2nd tune in the dj mag bunker set sorry

dbridge.png

Back
Top Bottom