Forthcoming Album's / LP's 2020

Eastcolors - Antiquity (12th Feb)

@The Watcha

SWAG...

a3559229620_10.jpg

Saw him post the artwork on his Facespace this morning but didn't know more information was out there. Did know that it was going to be digital only as the man himself confirmed it on there, which is a shame as Critical haven't had a physical lp / album out since 2017!! So I thought this might get the treatment.

Guess this might be the closest thing we'll get to anything physical from Critical for a while, possibly this year, as they're usually quick out the gates at the start of the year and it's nearly March already. They are repressing the Underground Sonics EP 2 for a seperate plate release, which I am looking forward to, but would have liked to have some of these cuts off Blank Canvas much more :-/ Will give it a full listen at lunchtime tomorrow.

Had an inkling that Making Moves was coming on here ;) Didn't know Critical had a Bandcamp page till now, but which major label doesn't these days

Saw him post the artwork on his Facespace this morning but didn't know more information was out there. Did know that it was going to be digital only as the man himself confirmed it on there, which is a shame as Critical haven't had a physical lp / album out since 2017!! So I thought this might get the treatment.

Guess this might be the closest thing we'll get to anything physical from Critical for a while, possibly this year, as they're usually quick out the gates at the start of the year and it's nearly March already. They are repressing the Underground Sonics EP 2 for a seperate plate release, which I am looking forward to, but would have liked to have some of these cuts off Blank Canvas much more :-/ Will give it a full listen at lunchtime tomorrow.

Had an inkling that Making Moves was coming on here ;) Didn't know Critical had a Bandcamp page till now, but which major label doesn't these days

Agreed, and one of the few releases on critical worthy of a physical release in some time IMO

Kasra doing his usual big forehead things...

Blank Canvas is quality, as I could have guessed.

Been after an I.D on Thin Line since his B2B2B at Boomtown last year. Loving the samples of 174 Trek in there! That along with Making Moves, Flick The Switch and Output. Would have made an excellent sampler EP Critical!!!

---

Degs - Letters From Ndegwa (Hospital) around 27th March

Gold Dubs - Champagne & Asparagus

heavy preview track in the latest Co-Lab podcast, which also has tunes from the new Oz album coming in May...

Didn't know Critical had a Bandcamp page till now, but which major label doesn't these days
Ram, Vision, Eatbrain, Bad Taste to name a few.
Bandcamp's search engine is (still) terrible though, sometimes it's even easier to find their stuff via Google.

Alpha Omega - Return To The 9th Level LP (AKO Beatz LP003) around 20th March

Ny Skies
The Get Down
No Survivors
Safehouse
First Contact
Formants
Unsafe Territory
Solar Flares
Offworld Traveller

Alpha Omega - Return To The 9th Level LP (AKO Beatz LP003) around 20th March

Ny Skies
The Get Down
No Survivors
Safehouse
First Contact
Formants
Unsafe Territory
Solar Flares
Offworld Traveller

LMAO

Somebody at Ako Beatz must be a Dark Souls fan.

69062.jpg

Back
Top Bottom