Forthcoming 20/20 LDN

Sinistarr - Accidental Deathing has been signed to the label, possibly on the VA album.

It's the best thing I have heard out of this whole style of music and group of producers pushing it

Sinistarr - Accidental Deathing has been signed to the label, possibly on the VA album.

It's the best thing I have heard out of this whole style of music and group of producers pushing it

Probably my most anticipated tune right now. I had a hunch that it might get released on 20/20, hopefully it's not far away!

Edit: At first I thought it was coming out on 20/20 because of its name, but now I found it's on Polydor Records.

Last edited:
Two Ivy Lab 20/20 Remixes have popped up over the last few days. Loving both, can't decide which one I like more

FINALLY.

Accidental Deathing and Shamrock VIP and I'll be stoked.

Looks like you'll be getting both:
https://ukf.com/news/ivy-lab-announce-2020-london-volume-2/17583
The church has never been broader as the exciting beats/halftime/footwork/bass sound continues to expand and develop in different ways across the world. In fact 20/20 LDN Volume 2 is one of the first times such an international collective has been present on one body of work. Amid gully rumps from the trio themselves (including a riotous VIP of last year’s massive Shamrock) artists rep the USA (Sinistarr), Denmark (Shield), Russia (Mr Frenkie) and France (Phazz) as well as a heavy presence of UK darkness.

01. Deft – Holon
02. Ivy Lab – Ghee Butter
03. Fixate – Rickety Cricket
04. Sinistarr – #accidentaldeathing
05. Ivy Lab – Shamrock VIP
06. Havelock feat. Ivy Lab – Badbwoysound
07. Balatron – Poseidon
08. Ivy Lab – Socket
09. Phazz – Caution
10. Shield feat. Ivy Lab – Slang
11. Fracture – Give It To Me
12. Havelock – Untitled Brock
13. Mr Frenkie – Attrakt
14. Ivy Lab – Kalimba (Shorty Bend it Over)

Last edited:
Looks like you'll be getting both:
https://ukf.com/news/ivy-lab-announce-2020-london-volume-2/17583

01. Deft – Holon
02. Ivy Lab – Ghee Butter
03. Fixate – Rickety Cricket
04. Sinistarr – #accidentaldeathing
05. Ivy Lab – Shamrock VIP
06. Havelock feat. Ivy Lab – Badbwoysound
07. Balatron – Poseidon
08. Ivy Lab – Socket
09. Phazz – Caution
10. Shield feat. Ivy Lab – Slang
11. Fracture – Give It To Me
12. Havelock – Untitled Brock
13. Mr Frenkie – Attrakt
14. Ivy Lab – Kalimba (Shorty Bend it Over)

Back
Top Bottom