first gig?

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
Had my first set the other night was an hour long and went down really well in a small venue.
Only thing was everytime a sicko dropped because of people dancing the needles would skip so i only managed about 4 mixes before the needles would jump.
the sound system was way too tinny and not enough bass.
To top it off when I told the barlady my pint of strongbow was flat she replied.. "yeh... its strongbow... its meant to be flat" so she topped it back up and I gave up lol.

how was ur first gig? as rough as this>

lol, cant remember the 1st time i played at a party, or the last time i did to be fair but i used to get into states, spilt pints over mixers, no monitors aswell as crossfader! I have been so smashed before iv fallen over the decks.. when i got back up i looked at everone and they seemed to have a 'what the fuk' look on there faces. The worst was mixing a tune well then forgetting which deck i had mixed ont and stopping the wrong tune after some pretty tight mixes, all in all though i wasnt that bad :D

lol, cant remember the 1st time i played at a party, or the last time i did to be fair but i used to get into states, spilt pints over mixers, no monitors aswell as crossfader! I have been so smashed before iv fallen over the decks.. when i got back up i looked at everone and they seemed to have a 'what the fuk' look on there faces. The worst was mixing a tune well then forgetting which deck i had mixed ont and stopping the wrong tune after some pretty tight mixes, all in all though i wasnt that bad :D

shameful behavior... tut tut.

haha, i know the one!

Back
Top Bottom