First 3 deck mix, feedback appreciated! Critical, dispatch, metalheadz, cia, etc

DjCartel

VIP Junglist
Got a 3rd deck recently and made this mix. Would love some feedback so I can know if im going in the right direction! Tracklist below, mostly new tunes! Any feedback is massively appreciated. Peace

http://soundcloud.com/mikeg123/30-minute-3-deck-mix-critical

June miller - snapcase
halogenix - laika
enei & kasra - so real
dub phizix - break it
emperor - network
calyx and teebee - stepping stones
--Ant tc1 - mode desctruction (xtra rmx)
Jubei - say nothin
enei - slow motion
foreign concept and xtra - harsh reality
dub phizix- codec
break - condensor
--enei - obsession
Vicious Circle - Solitude
Enei - obsession (foreign concept rmx)
friction - set it off (icicle)
--dub phizix - marka

DjCartel

VIP Junglist
forgot to add "sabre - halo danger" is the final tune. Any feedback on the forum or soundcloud would be greatly appreciated. Safe all

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Wicked tracks right the way through. The first mix was pretty tidy. I love Laika atm, just trying to find a nice handful of tunes it sits nicely with. Not a huge fan of So Real, but worked really well with Snapcase & was unexpected to hear the second part of Laika when it comes back in :) a nice surprise. When Break It comes in it flows nicely with the choppiness of So Real. Network comes in a bit out of nowhere, fairly flowing, first beat was a bit off. Really enjoying Network atm as well, subtle roller. Stepping Stones - Say Nothin works nicely, not too overpowering, the Slow Motion really compliments the half beat with the underlying bass. Harsh Reality - Codec is a really menacing mix, choppy & rolling at the same time, a little tweak in there, but nothing major. Codec - Condenser - Obessesion flows pretty well. Nice batch of tunes there. Chasing Solitude a bit on the way in, but sounded alright once it sat nicely. Obsession rmx was second to none when it came in & worked well when Condenser was teased back. Set It Off rmx - Marka was probably my favourite mix in the recording :) Worked really well & even though the vocals overlapped in parts, they didn't clash in a way that it tainted the mix. Halo Danger was a nice end to the mix with Set It Off rmx. The two tunes really compliment each other.

If you can return the favor & give me some feedback on my mix it would be greatly appreciated Cartel

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php/...ridlok-Fierce-Break-Silent-Witness-Spor-Phace

DjCartel

VIP Junglist
Cheers man really appreciate it. found it hard to keep everything supertight with so much going on. ill check yours out now and get back to you!

DjCartel

VIP Junglist
anyone else had a listen and got some feedback? gonna record another mix soon, so would like to know if its sounding good to ears that arent mine!