First 3 deck mix, feedback appreciated! Critical, dispatch, metalheadz, cia, etc

For your first 3 deck mix this is really tight! A few bits where it went a tiny bit out, but I mean a really small bit! If anything I prefer mixes where its not all perfect though, it just makes it sound more human lol!

And I agree with whoever said it before, set it off with marka was huge!

For your first 3 deck mix this is really tight! A few bits where it went a tiny bit out, but I mean a really small bit! If anything I prefer mixes where its not all perfect though, it just makes it sound more human lol!

And I agree with whoever said it before, set it off with marka was huge!

Cheers man, love mixing with marka, such a fun tune! i saw your vid on youtube a while back, real sick mixing. if you see this reply could you tell me a bit about the xone 92? how do the filters work and what not? it looks like you use them similar to bass eq's. how does it work? thinking of upgrading to a 62 or 92 as my current numark mixer sometimes struggles with 3 inputs. cheers for the feedback too!

Cheers man, love mixing with marka, such a fun tune! i saw your vid on youtube a while back, real sick mixing. if you see this reply could you tell me a bit about the xone 92? how do the filters work and what not? it looks like you use them similar to bass eq's. how does it work? thinking of upgrading to a 62 or 92 as my current numark mixer sometimes struggles with 3 inputs. cheers for the feedback too!

Once you've had a go on the allen and heath filters everything else seems rubbish! They can cut out as much as you want so its like all the eq knobs in one and I reckon it sounds better too. So with each filter if you have it all the way down it does nothing, if you turn it up a bit and it starts to cut out the bass, turn it more and you cut out the mid, turn it more and you can pretty much cut out everything. Nowadays I barely ever use the eq except when I want to reduce the mids and highs on a tune to give the other one playing more room, but other then that its purely the filters.

Trust me get a xone 62 or 92, they're a lot of money but they are more than worth it

Once you've had a go on the allen and heath filters everything else seems rubbish! They can cut out as much as you want so its like all the eq knobs in one and I reckon it sounds better too. So with each filter if you have it all the way down it does nothing, if you turn it up a bit and it starts to cut out the bass, turn it more and you cut out the mid, turn it more and you can pretty much cut out everything. Nowadays I barely ever use the eq except when I want to reduce the mids and highs on a tune to give the other one playing more room, but other then that its purely the filters.

Trust me get a xone 62 or 92, they're a lot of money but they are more than worth it

yeah ive wanted to for ages, there what i used when playing out so want to get my own so i can master those filters! cheers man, big mixes by the way!

Back
Top Bottom