few mc vids i thought id share

The first vid: The guy is an absolute joke, sounds like an angry drunk when he's on the mic, definetly not MC material.

Second Vid: Looks like a couple of people spitting their rhymes as fast as they can without any care for pitch or pronouciation or any sort of flow, its just like "rat tat tat tat tat tat tat, rat tat tat tat tat tat tat " ,

IMO if they want to become MC's maybe slow down a little , listen to a bit of MC:SP , and to just generally try to get the DNB vibe.

They look like a couple of romperstompers trying to tear the head of the mic, i mean, have fun when you MC, feel the vibe, dance a bit, use your arms and legs, get into it, its enjoyable !

I can't stress enough to vary your tone and pitch, like any good rapper (or MC or whatever), listen to them and see how they use emphasis and pitch and try to work on that.

No one will care how good your lyrics are if they are too mishmashmonotoned to be noticed !

PS. Keep it up :gpeace:

The first vid: The guy is an absolute joke, sounds like an angry drunk when he's on the mic, definetly not MC material.

Second Vid: Looks like a couple of people spitting their rhymes as fast as they can without any care for pitch or pronouciation or any sort of flow, its just like "rat tat tat tat tat tat tat, rat tat tat tat tat tat tat " ,

IMO if they want to become MC's maybe slow down a little , listen to a bit of MC:SP , and to just generally try to get the DNB vibe.

They look like a couple of romperstompers trying to tear the head of the mic, i mean, have fun when you MC, feel the vibe, dance a bit, use your arms and legs, get into it, its enjoyable !

I can't stress enough to vary your tone and pitch, like any good rapper (or MC or whatever), listen to them and see how they use emphasis and pitch and try to work on that.

No one will care how good your lyrics are if they are too mishmashmonotoned to be noticed !

PS. Keep it up :gpeace:

hahaha!! these guys put Bassman to shame though!! hahahahahaahahahah :devilslay

The MC Marlow clip has been posted up before - look for a thread called best MC evr or something like that and there's pages of people taking the piss out of him...

lol listen to sp listen to hyper d or det not sp..

Back
Top Bottom