Feature request

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
Could we get a button that enables us to hide threads?

its tiring biting my tongue when i see some of the threads on here, skrillex cancer thread is a good example, i know people have differences in their sense of humour, so i try not to bite, but i found the whole thread pretty offensive tbh

I'm sure someone will say 'dont read it then', but I have already read it, and it will still be there every time i click 'New Posts' despite the fact I wont read any more of it, i cant unread it. Some of the comments on this forum really put me off getting involved, and I doubt I'm alone on that issue, I'm all for freedom of speech, in whatever form that takes, as long as I have the opportunity to ignore/hide it when i find it offensive, it hard to ignore something that appears every time i want to see what new threads have been posted

Or maybe the Waffle section could be taken out of the New Posts search page altogether

agreed on the cancer thread.. i do think it wouldnt have been like that if it wasny anyone else but skrillex though. Im sure there is a way yo unfollow threads etc.. i know on the mobile app you have a section which is just threads you have participated in.

Please report threads guys, either me or the mods will take a look and (usually) take action.

Back
Top Bottom