Drum & Bass Fear

This is really nice man. I really the intro and the drop and everything after 1:29. However, I'm not sure if I like the drum pattern before, it just doesn't seem to flow well with the abrupt pauses. The bass and fx are very clean and wide though - nice work so far!

Carbine

Drums are huge! Everything fits great mix wise too. I agree with the previous comment about the drum patterns before the main drop. I feel like the gaps in between need to be filled with something, like chopped up break fills or some twisted bass sounds or something. Solid tune though!

Skuff

VIP Junglist
Thanks peeps. Was just trying something a bit different with the pauses, but I can understand the issues with that. I'll see what I can do next time I get in the studio :) - Thanks again

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
Properly digging that intro bruv! Thats a nice little tune ya gots there.

I'd distort that midrange bassline to fuck though. Saturate the shit outta it and maybe add a phaser or chorus. Get it clawing at peoples faces!

Nicely done.

Really nice drums, they're especially punchy imo Skuff. I don't mind the stop/start though I imagine it would be a right annoyance to dance to ;) the bass is well done, nice and subtle and I like the stabs, think the long morphing bass part does need to sound nastier though.