FAO Original Sin

dont feel any of original sins tunes, dr feelgoods pretty nice tho....ther jus too over the top for me, but then again ive never heard any in a rave....this could make a big differnce

they sound alot better at a rave mate.

i like that tune with the amen break aswell its fucking sick.

dont sound quite finished yet tho....could do with abit of sub in certain parts imo

Yeah, I think its quite annoying that it's so easy to get. Obviously im going to buy, but i bet theres a shiteload of people who just DL it and leave it at that.
FeelsGoodEp.jpg

Yeah, I think its quite annoying that it's so easy to get. Obviously im going to buy, but i bet theres a shiteload of people who just DL it and leave it at that.
FeelsGoodEp.jpg

Why would you do that you dickhead.

bastard killer and trinity arent on the ep

i have the ep and the tracks on it are

dr feels good
overfeind
8 figure bass
solar

and you know what, if any of you do have these tracks illegally i feel sorry that your so desprate, 'keep it real' never rang home so clearly and if your playing illegal dubs... your just kidding yourself imo :rinsed:

bang on matee! wish these fuckers would shut up "ohh ive got it."

great.

liar. if your not a liar, pirate, not a dj. and if u do know Adam or even Dom themselves and blagged a copy, fair fucking play. but somehow i highly dowbt anyone on here sayin that except Heist.

bang on matee! wish these fuckers would shut up "ohh ive got it."

great.

liar. if your not a liar, pirate, not a dj. and if u do know Adam or even Dom themselves and blagged a copy, fair fucking play. but somehow i highly dowbt anyone on here sayin that except Heist.

i actually know both of em well, but i didnt get it the tracks off of them - hype sent them to me...

i actually know both of em well, but i didnt get it the tracks off of them - hype sent them to me...

yeah fair even better man lol, i aint sayin i know em at all, but theres ppl on here who sayin theyve got the ep but i would bet a tenner that they dont even know OS real name, or that dom is famo enit.

haha bigups heist, big in the game

FeelsGoodEp.jpg

Omg you fool, you just single handed branded yourself as a thieving dub stealer!?!?! On a PUBLIC forum, noob!

All of the shit you have there is from torrent files, going under the Delirium DNB packs off Pirate Bay...I know because i try and report the uploads each month, but somehow they just keep on coming!

Shame on you!

yeah, pretty much what you said man.

oh. and ali, you can't honestly you've bought ALL of those mp3's you've downloaded there, can you?

Back
Top Bottom