Essential Noize // 3 Decks // 140Mins //

any proper feedback on this people?

what did u like.... did it lack jazz, disco etc?

i was diggin the mix until it was hip hop mash up after mash up but just a personal prefrence. big set m8 big up

Best way i can desribe it, it was like being on roller coaster so many twists and turns. Thrill to listen to. nice work keep it bro.

Finally got around to listening to the whole thing Ollie.

Absolutely spot on mix man, beatmatching was solid throughout, a couple of tiny blips but hardly noticeable and were corrected instantly. Track selection was beyond ridiculous (in a good way) and couldn't have been varied any more. Rolling vibes throughout and I thought the mash ups with Hip Hop tracks added a bit of a unique tip, and kept the interest levels maximum! So to sum it up, big mix bro, roll on the next one.

NitrousUK

Been listening to this more & more lately! Killer set! I know it's the begining and more likely to stick in my head for that reason but the 'Red Mist VIP' & "Isis" double drop is killer!!

Finally got around to listening to the whole thing Ollie.

Absolutely spot on mix man, beatmatching was solid throughout, a couple of tiny blips but hardly noticeable and were corrected instantly. Track selection was beyond ridiculous (in a good way) and couldn't have been varied any more. Rolling vibes throughout and I thought the mash ups with Hip Hop tracks added a bit of a unique tip, and kept the interest levels maximum! So to sum it up, big mix bro, roll on the next one.

NitrousUK

bigup man :)

Back
Top Bottom