Emperor - Into Black EP (CRIT081) [27.04.15]

Lookin proper...

11133703_10155460223465484_2584482193482567423_n.jpg

very happy about She Said VIP but Foxholes should be on this instead of either Into Black, Mind Games or Tandem. Maybe it'll be a free download though

Don't quite get this. EP is called "Into Black" and it's not on vinyl? Maybe it came after they've mastered the vinyl?
I dig Into Black. SMPL is very different to normal emperor so definitely credits for that. Rest isn't exactly what I'm after.. too repetitiv, not enough progression. As @Rasmic123 already said Foxholes should've been on there. IMO strongest track he's ever done. Effortless roller which will lose the damage tho if you long it out with a release.

TANDEM!! Every track on this EP is big, well done Emperor!! Although, I would have MUCH preferred Control VIP over She Said VIP, nontheless still happy!

Hmmm.. it's odd that Into Black didn't make it onto the vinyl.
Overall I like the EP but as @Rasmic123 said, Foxholes needed to be on this, a vinyl piece with Foxholes on one side and SMPL the other side would have been special.

oh man, was hoping for a 2x12" for this...and there are SO MANY tunes from this project that must be being saved for something else...

overall not really sure whether I am happy or sad. Confused is more like it

Must be a mastering issue with 'Into Black' surely, otherwise yes bizarre the title track is missed off the pressing...

Back
Top Bottom