DnB Earth is crying

Composition-wise this is excellent! Very smooth. this is really nice and lush mate, good job. Really like how everyting works its way in through the intro.
Try boosting your highs by like 1db in your master to fill the whole thing up a little bit more? could just be the headphones i'm using rn.. try it and see if you like it? could just be me.
Really nice soundscape, love the floating pianos and violin/choir hybrid vibes. Maybe also try boosting your low end on your piano to get more of the "hit" of the piano? could be a nice contrast to the other airy elements you have going on in the rest of the track.

Overall, great work!

Very cool track! Arrangement and musicality is really good with this one. Some things I would add/change are regarding the highs of your drums.
*I think that the hats are currently a little too loud, I would turn them down a little. They take too much focus throughout track
*I would sidechain these hats to kick and snare with longer release time to gel hats and kick+snare together. Easiest is to automate volume in mixer bus (for your highs). Automate at end of chain to get cleanest sound, but if you want more character then you can automate volume at the beginning of your mix chain.
*Add shakers and rides to get more highs to fill the track out a bit more.
*Add variation to your highs. Cut them at the end of bars, change their volume for various sections throughout track to add movement and maybe change pattern for some sections.

Hope this helps

Helps a lot!! thanks a lot for feedback man! hihats seems too loud i think..have to check them out

very nice track you got there! :O

Back
Top Bottom