dubstep tune : kalemba (sotalex remix)

nice ideas u got there i hear wat mean bout the kick, wats that vocal sayin wicked or wiggy? lol im not really a fan of the bitcrushed bass unless its dont subtly, but u got a good arrangement dunno about the pitch change half way maybe before it happens bring in the sample an do summin different with the drums to give it more of an impact/reason for the change. Other than that its not such a bad tune big up! Btw ur sig is delicious!! :D

like if it was a part of the tune, not the main tune. like u have your womps then include some bit crushed-ness to it only on some parts. its just my personal opinion if u like it stick with it as im sure many peeps would like it too, im just not a fan of the sound/ using it as the main part to the tune if u get me?

i feel the same sffincks.
i have used bitcrushed bass in one of my newer tracks but i dont really wanna finish it because the sound gets rinsed

like if it was a part of the tune, not the main tune. like u have your womps then include some bit crushed-ness to it only on some parts. its just my personal opinion if u like it stick with it as im sure many peeps would like it too, im just not a fan of the sound/ using it as the main part to the tune if u get me?

yup yup

thnx 4 the reply

i feel the bitcrush in this would work better if it faded up and down in samplerate with some automation. degraders in general are tough to master. interesting tune though

Back
Top Bottom