Drum & bass in Scandinavia?

celodnb

Hey guys, I'm originally from the UK, but now living in Denmark. DnB, as far as I can see, is not well known over here, so I'm just curious if there's anyone out there from somewhere else in Denmark, or Scandinavia?

The few of us that I have met are trying to get together to arrange a DnB night, and it would be great to find if there is more interest out there in this small but lovely country :)

Biggest challenge right now is finding a venue (we live in Denmarks second largest city, Aarhus).

Thanks in advance!

I think there are narrow forums - you can search) Everywhere there are DNB lovers not in a small amount.
And the track you threw off is cool!

There has been a few DnB acts in Copenhagen here and there, Andy C was here recently. Haven't been to any raves for a few years my self though, don't really have any friends who are into the music let alone the scene. I feel that the general interest in DnB up here is going upwards though, because of the commerical success of a few acts.

Hey guys, great to hear your responses, so thanks for getting back to me! I'll go through the links and names tonight :) I can also see that there's a 25 years of RAM party this weekend in CPH! Would love to go, got other plans unfortunately...

Aarhus where I live is on the other side of DK from CPH, so we're trying to start up a club night here. The problem really is venues, there just aren't many that are willing to let DnB be played. But we are looking into some other places. If anyone knows of anywhere in Jutland that might be a good place for a DnB club night, please let me know :)

Back
Top Bottom