Drug's ave mashed are MC's

Im not saying don’t smoke it, and yeah a lot of people do lead totally normal lives. That’s not the point I’m making.
The point I’m making is that people underestimate the harmful effects of the stronger skunk and the way that skunk is getting out of control strength wise.

I dont have anything against weed, but I know how much of a hold it has on a lot of peoples lives and they don’t even realise it.

@ mattyb 999: The comment about it ‘being too late’ wasn’t referring to your ambitions but the effects it would have had on your development during 13 – 20. Not saying that you will definitely get some form of psycosis at all, but that is not an ideal time in your life to take much of anything that would effect the development of your brain.

@ mesh..yeah thats totally true.. not sure why alcohol consumption has gone up so much. Its really depressing when you think about it. But the only thing I can say is that a. it would be more dangerous if alcohol was illegal and b. would legalizing cannabis give people another option on a Friday night…. Create a café and pub culture not just a pure pub culture. I mean look at Amsterdam for example. Id rather go and chill in a café with my mates sometimes and have a bifta and some coffee for a change to going out and drinking….

@ mattyb 999: The comment about it ‘being too late’ wasn’t referring to your ambitions but the effects it would have had on your development during 13 – 20. Not saying that you will definitely get some form of psycosis at all, but that is not an ideal time in your life to take much of anything that would effect the development of your brain.

Lokki's right, I wasn't saying its too late to stop smoking but was saying that the potential 6 years of damage during your teenage years is not something that can be fixed by stopping smoking. Hopefully there won't be long term consequences. If you start feeling paranoid, see your doctor immediately...

lol. saying 'If you start feeling paranoid, see your doctor immediately' is emnough to make you para!

Cheers for the concern, but dont u think i know that all this smoking has jolted my growth in wateva form it might have taken. I dont want to sound rude but i dont need people reminding me of that fact LOL. Im a happy person and enjoy life which is much more than alot of people. Also all of this "oh it would have been" , "you could have been2, isnt the right sort of stuff someone like me wants or needs to hear. Im lucky that i can see what and where you are coming from and what your trying to tell me. I would just say dont be to harsh as some people may take it the wrong way.

Also if i did start to feel para I wud tell myself to stop, because you are, only what you think you are. Im lucky to have that way of thinking.

To be honest this convo has made me feel better about myself as i have had to list my positives. If anyone else is feeling down then try it, it has worked

Also if any of you can be bothered i posted my first ever set in members mixes, my name is DJ Laize check it out and see what you think.

i aint read all this, but i noticed man saying it was too late for someone when he was nineteen, i stared blazing when i was 13, 11 years later im still blazing, i got a decent job and do stuff outside work, i dont think its that bad, BUT like everything its moderation, on the other hand i know people it has messed up...who've gone in and out of mental homes and one thats topped himself, but i wouldnt blame only the weed... weed led to other drugs which really did mash there heads, and weed is some kind of trigger...its just not triggered anything thats really that bad off in me....well as far as i can tell!!!

12 aint young 2 start smokin i seen little pikey 9 year olds blazin up!

Yes it fucking is! Just because some 9 year olds are smoking as a result of peer pressure and bad parenting it doesn't make it better to start at 12, hence the legal age rising to 18 years old!

Few of my mates used to blaze up the weed when I was younger

one of them now has mental problems

And the other one got taken away by the men in white coats don't get me wrong I used to blaze up but I quit when I was 16 i'm now 22 btw.

It aint worth it in the end.

As for mc's are just damm annoying it's like shut the f--k up stop repeating the same shit and let me hear the beats

last talented mc was Hyper D the rest just get on my tits :D

one of my friends did coke,ketamine a bunch of shit for like a bunch of years now he's in university for being a lawyer

one of my friends did coke,ketamine a bunch of shit for like a bunch of years now he's in university for being a lawyer

hahahaha...........therefore ketmine is good for you right.

nah. glorifyng shit like that is so 1975

u dnt knw wot ur chatting about

BASSMAN top mc

blatant crackhead

drugs do not mash mc's

i mc from time to time and most of my lyrics i cme up wif wen im blaaaaaaazed it makes your mind more creative

BASSMAN top mc

blatant crackhead

drugs do not mash mc's

i mc from time to time and most of my lyrics i cme up wif wen im blaaaaaaazed it makes your mind more creative

lol sig'd

BASSMAN top mc

blatant crackhead

drugs do not mash mc's

yeah man wicked boh selecta. now crawl into a corner and die

Back
Top Bottom