Drug's ave mashed are MC's

Ye all me mates blaze da herb pretty much every day. Its just something to do and what else is there to do sit round a table and av a chat or stay at home and play video games. FUK THAT! I know what you meen tho about it being as addictive as some class A's tho and it gets depressig spending hours of your life parked in a car behing some garages hiding from feds. No 1 shares a joint either any more, just smoke percys innit.

Ive been smoking for so long now started on Fridays where about 20 of us would get through an eigth and all be so high. Then the weekend started to become totally stoned, but the week-days not. Not sure why we just agreed not to smoke during the week, prob coz we didnt go out as much. Slowly but surely we smoked more and more with some stopping and some carrying on. We started to have Stone Tuesdays at one of ours mates houses which was free on Tuesday after school. This slowly grew into going out everyday to smoke. Back then it wasnt just to blaze would go out everyday to play football and fuck about. Soon after that ( another years time ) We started smoking before things, to be buzzing during them like the cinema etc. Then i started to smoke at school. Then at home. Then come home at lunch for a joint and so on. Now nearly 6-7 years later, its not changed and the time has flew by with draw at the center. I get home from work wanting to blaze and i do. But thats it thats all i do, I'm not alone. There are about 5 of us left that are all in the same boat, we all work, we all blaze everyda,y and we all regret letting ourselves get to where we are now. Sometimes i wonder what i would be like without draw. And someone once said to me that you have become an adult whilst stoned and you dont know who you are. I dont believe in that coz im not a crank, but i do see there point. When i try to stop i just get to the stage where i allow it , "fuck it we will stop next month and so on". I know many people that blaze less than me and are fine, and can manage it fine. I just think people in my situation shouldn't of let themselves get there and if you think you are stop or jsut cut down now. Im 19 ,yet still sit around in my car blazing the evening away just to get up the next day and do the same. Anyway thought i would tell you a shortened version of my experience. I have now finally realised that i want to stop, and am taking steps to do so, its fucking will no will power let me tell you. Anyway all that aside DNB rules!!!!!!!

Last edited:
So you were 12 when you started smoking?

:wtf:

If this is true you really need to stop.

Studies have shown that during adolesence from 13 to 20 years old it is very dangerous to smoke cannabis as it has harmful effects on the development of the brain during this time, leading to a larger risk of mental health issues down the line including pschotic symptoms and psycosis.

I know a good handful of people that have had mental health issues due to smoking weed through their teens.

it just needs to be regulated and kept under control IMO.

the way skunk is grown now is crazy..imagine if all alcohol was illegal but people were selling home brew moonshine which was unregulated and the stronger the alcohol the better...people would end up dying. Luckily enough cannabis is not immediately as dangerous as alcohol but its cray that its just completely unregulated...

Making a drug illegal does not stop anyone doing it!

Studies have shown that during adolesence from 13 to 20 years old it is very dangerous to smoke cannabis as it has harmful effects on the development of the brain during this time, leading to a larger risk of mental health issues down the line including pschotic symptoms and psycosis.

I know a good handful of people that have had mental health issues due to smoking weed through their teens.

Good advice, but I think its too late for him at 19...

Makes me feel good that I was only drinking beer and chasing skirt at 15. No weed, no baccy.

it just needs to be regulated and kept under control IMO.

the way skunk is grown now is crazy..imagine if all alcohol was illegal but people were selling home brew moonshine which was unregulated and the stronger the alcohol the better...people would end up dying.

Not hypothetical, happened in the US and USSR when prohibition was introduced. The ban on alcohol in the US caused massive and deadly alcoholism - the opposite to the intended affect.

Yeah, one of my best mates got psychosis from blazing too much at an early age, needless to say he's stopped now...

Seriously, I think weed has the worst long term effect compared to other drugs with the obvious exceptions of smack, crack and crystal meth!

I stopped it after a couple of years because I found myself always waking up late, feeling shit and taking time/days off work just because I couldn't be bothered to go...

Tis some dangerous shit, not to mention having a chest infection for 6 months from the silica sand stuff that was going around not long ago!

Why pay loads of money to feel like shit?

Last edited:
I really, really strongly believe in legalizing it and giving it a 21 age limit. Not because I’m like ‘free the weed’ and all that, but because I know it’s the only practical way to keep it regulated and stop so many kids fucking themselves up on it.

What really annoys me is the people who think it should be illegal but have never really a. smoked it, b. been around people smoking it, or c. ever really though the problem through. There is this crazy blinkered view that making a drug illegal stops people doing it…For me as a teenager that was part of the fun! If it was legal and boring then I might not have tried it! If it was made legal and given the same kind of stigma and smoking ie. It will damage you physically then I garuntee less people would smoke so much and it would become a lot less of an pandemic.

It’s a silly vcious circle. The stronger it becomes the more un-educated politicians think its should be illegal, the longer it stays illegal the longer it is kept unregulated and gets stronger, the more people have problems on it. Also think of all the money going towards orgainsed crime from weed sales….its crazy! That cash could probably sort out the NHS with one swoop!

Its prohibition that can only hurt and not help people……and why would we want to stop it anyway…Just educate people and help make it safer….all things in moderation IMO.

If we had a culture of moderation in the UK instead of binge eating / drinking / drugs using then that might help also.

I started smoking weed occasionaly during my first year of secondary school and was smoking it almost constantly by my 2nd year. I personally wish i hadn't started so young. But because i did ive had to stop the weed to keep the para under control, ive also had to stop smoking grets thanks to riping shotties religiously. In my opinion if i had waited a few more years to start smoking & blazing gren i would be able to do both now and carry on for many years in the future, but i cant. bollocks

I really, really strongly believe in legalizing it and giving it a 21 age limit.

Do you not think that this would increase the amount of young people getting into smoking? I mean, with all of these kids who get their older brothers/mates etc. to buy them tobacco, surely they would do the same thing with green...

Seriously, I think weed has the worst long term effect compared to other drugs with the obvious exceptions of smack, crack and crystal meth!

Well opiates, which include heroin, don't really qualify in the 'really fuck you up' category long term (in which crystal meth probably takes first place with alcohol and tobacco close behind) if they are pure and you don't ruin yourself financially taking them - and obviously if you don't live in a shithole with Sickboy and Renton while sharing
needles with them.

You have to be fairly rich (but not a millionaire) and have a crooked doctor to get your opiates but if you can get them, you'll be happy and productive and healthy (relatively) as long as you're taking them. See Goring or Rush Limbaugh. Much better than turning into Tony Montana, that sad fucker with the dreads that always mumble shit while grinning at a rave or the eternal skinny raver with their teeth cracked from speed pretending to be MDMA.

Heroin is also known as diamorphine and is used widely in the UK by doctors to treat various conditions.

Last edited:
drugs are good for the ravers, not the mc,s, when you see an mc on stage twisted off pills and crack, you start to take a dislike to them, and its like they perform bad when they on this shit, ravers need that shit lol

Do you not think that this would increase the amount of young people getting into smoking? I mean, with all of these kids who get their older brothers/mates etc. to buy them tobacco, surely they would do the same thing with green...

Better that they got them from Ganja Corp. via their brother with the government watching over production and collecting taxes to pay for lung cancer treatment, than from Ali G and his 'bleach and sand are good for you' production methods.

drugs are good for the ravers, not the mc,s, when you see an mc on stage twisted off pills and crack, you start to take a dislike to them, and its like they perform bad when they on this shit, ravers need that shit lol
I disagree. Some of Shabba's & Hyper D's best performances were while fuck up on pillz and shit. Its good short term but in the long run its gunna effect your performances

Good advice, but I think its too late for him at 19...

He'll be right if he quits now though, may have caused some problems, but its better to sort it out than just give up.

The whole legalisation is a very complex argument. I know in UK and Aus if you get caught with personal you pretty much get off anyway, but dealing is still prosecuted.

Like you said Lokki, making a drug illegal doesnt stop people taking it.
Similarly, making a drug legal does not necessarily mean you can control it easily. Look at how much trouble all our governments have keeping a rein on alcohol use, the average UK intake has gone up 50 percent in 30 years. ( I can quote that source if you insist)

Not coming down on either side, just playing a bit of devils advocate :)

If you're not happy bout where you are in life, don't blame cannabis, blame yourself. It just so happens that a bunch of "deadbeats" are stoners, but that's a mere association and doesn't get at causation. I know plenty of people that blaze and lead perfectly functional, fulfilling, happy lives. Granted drugs affect different people in different ways, but you never know if you're unhappy with your life whether that's caused by drugs or caused by "personality defects" that would have put you where you are even if you've never touched substances. IMO of course, just referring to some of the talk on p.5.

Yer i was 13 so 6 years, as i said i am starting to cut down and stuff, but i dont think its too late for me at all, none of you know my lifestyle, ambitions etc so i dont think that comment of " its too late for him at 19" is fair. I get told im young on a daily basis, and even if i was 10 yerars my sebior you still have a decade or two to sort it our and settle down. Anyway if we were talking about crack or harder drugs i would be in a much worse situation i probably wouldnt be on here coz i wud be spending all my money on drugs not an internet subscription. Anyway cheers for your opinions coz thats why i wrote in this topic. :coffee:

Yer i was 13 so 6 years. Anyway like i said i am starting to cut down do other things now, changing the routine !.

Also i dont think the comment of " its too late for him at 19" is fair at all, as you dont know me well or the lifestyle and community i live in, you dont know my ambitions, life style, goals or anything, but you are entitled to your opinion of course lol. I get told im young everyday and come on 19 isnt that old when you are putting into perpesctive what you will be doing with your life and where you are on your timeline. I have loads of time to sort it out and am doing so now. Anyway i did write in this topic for opinions and advice so i appreciate all your comments and replies.:coffee:

Just take care of yrself, and take each day at a time trying to live positive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom