Does N E one Know if there are free midi controllable VST FIlter pluggins about

for sure, even fruitys free filters got midi learn on it (cant stand that plug btw). of course i dont remember any names but let me get back to you. Antares filter is real powerful and i think you can automate it too. Correct me if im wrong here but i think everything you can automate you can also control via midi cc.

Was looking for a way to control non-fl plugins by learn/latching it to my midiboard, but wasnt working. Logikz said it does work so I bothered to try everything and found an answer....

Incase anyone downloads a non-FL Studio plugin and cant midi learn/latch a knob, this is how I got mine to work ;) ...

***UPDATED***
Ive come back to add another easier way to do this.....

1st possibility...

Get your plugin, open the window of it up, plugins are worked through the "fruity wrapper". Turn the knob desired to control, top left of the wrapper/plugin there is a button that looks like a power plug, click it, go to last tweaked parameter, then click link to controller, on your midi keyboard press or turn ya shit. E Z

2nd possibility...
Okay and this is the harder way if the first one doesnt work.

Record on pattern, play, turn the knob you want to control, stop, open side browser, go to current project, automation, select which pattern number you recorded on, right click what should be the name of plugin and name of knob you moved, click link to controller...choose ya shit! Might pay to clear the automation by left clicking the name of plugin and knob under automation to open the events window, then choosing the delete shit. Shot Logikz for confirming that there is a way:lol:!

Peace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom