dnbforum's best producer poll

My vote goes to Neomind

Although a lot of his tunes are just too heavy for my taste, his production levels are obviously grade A+...

Wow, honoured to get mentioned by lots of you guys ! :)

T:M I feel the same way as you tbh man, I ain't that great yet...

The reason I am posting again is because I wanna add more people! I assume thats ok?

Firstly, Stepchild. Know they have been mentioned now but feel stupid for missing those guys out!
Hair, haven't seen him on here for a while but I really enjoyed some of the tunes he posted a while back :D
And Marlok. He is awesome and just keeps getting better and better at an incredible rate !

Cheers

Big up for the nomination everyone–we are truly humbled and honored.

For me, the following guys stick out, in no particular order (apologies if I forget/repeat anyone):

Mr. Fletch. All his tunes have a "fletch" flavor to them. Specifically, his "Biggest Wish" track really made me take notice–it's beautifully filthy.
Miszt. It goes without saying that this man's production skills are quite stellar. Not only are his tracks sick, but they're mixed beautifully.
Marlok. What I like about Marlok's tunes is their unique sound...very melodic but with "heavy" undertones. Reminds me of some of Concord Dawn's earlier stuff and I mean that in a very good way.
Neomind. Fucking. Heavy. Tunes.
jimjimjim. Just like I wrote on your soundcloud page, it's fucking criminal that you don't have more followers.

T:M and parsons19, you guys need to give yourself more credit!

That's my quick list. I'm sure more will come to mind.

Cheers!

maybe we could have a vote, and then a remix contest for the tune from whoever wins the voting? I have already remixed jimjimjim and fletch/kronix/prophet/messiah/palmreader before, and now that we suck a little less I would love another shot.

maybe we could have a vote, and then a remix contest for the tune from whoever wins the voting? I have already remixed jimjimjim and fletch/kronix/prophet/messiah/palmreader before, and now that we suck a little less I would love another shot.

Thats a plan right there!

Critical Waves
Rory Mcpike
Vidual
Midas
OddHarmonics

rate these guys very highly.

and some more who dont appear very often such as

Sovex
Joakium
Cursa
Overlook
Anile

Last edited:
Pretty much anyone who's been here for a while seems to have been or will be mentioned before long, haha

dnbforum supergroup anyone?

Back
Top Bottom