dnbforum Autumn Production Competition

yes, yes we do, its just i recently moved so my whole studio is dismantled, ill plug all my shit in asap though, ill submit any minute now.

Cool, we're basically all ready to go.
Oh yeah and RevTech, you out there? Last call at the bar :moe:

I have done my best, worked for hours on it yesterday night but was knackered and don't see it as really submissable yet. Too bad!
But having come still quite far yesterday, I'll finish it today anyway for own fun and games.

I have done my best, worked for hours on it yesterday night but was knackered and don't see it as really submissable yet. Too bad!
But having come still quite far yesterday, I'll finish it today anyway for own fun and games.

Ok, voting will start late Saturday night/Sunday. If it's in by then Happy Days.

another 8 hours spent on this one was enough, it's uploaded and done. let the voting commence!! proud of myself if only for finishing it, now going for a tall frosty cold one and some stupid flick.

Thats a shame Caldeth, pretty decent track imo ! :) Is it not too late to bribe people to enter ;)

For those that haven't noticed there is a sticky thread for the voting at the top of this forum. Those folks spent allot of time on the tracks, least we can do is listen & vote ppl ! :D

Ah, oh well... I had fun making this track, so it's okay! I wonder how I saw the responses just now, and not earlier, like 5 days ago. :p Would've sent the tune for sure! And I'm glad you like it, lasiien!

Back
Top Bottom