dnbforum Autumn Production Competition

too true jimbo old bean, too true.

I said I'll upload those vocal samples?

sure and thats great but last time i put up a totally freaking awesome behringer flanger pedal which rallied the troops, dragged the waters, and the funk soul brother was in the hizzy, and dont you forgizzy. then before that we would usually hold a collection and then the winner got a sample pack of choice from goldbaby.

I'll be sending a new version before friday.

Edit. Sent new version, didn't do much but for fucks sake I really should work harder on my own stuff always doing something else !!! :grrrrr:

Last edited:
Oh god oh god OH GAAAAAWD, 2 days left, how many entries, got my new version? huh, update, UPDATE!!1 Harglhg hargle gargle

Oh god oh god OH GAAAAAWD, 2 days left, how many entries, got my new version? huh, update, UPDATE!!1 Harglhg hargle gargle
Yeah, got it. 10 so far, plus Groelle and Logikz, 12, plus whoever else. Oh, revtech too, lucky 13th

hey wow! 13??? i never expected it to get that good, this is a great turnout! this fking bitch who was going to sing on my contribution didnt show tonight, sooooo that sucks. ok shes not a 'fking bitch' but it wouldve been so genius to have song on the tune. ark.

Back
Top Bottom