Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Nightmare

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nightmare [II]

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted for the one that i would like to hear on a big rig.
Couldn't give a fuck about final mastering down or all the other fiddly bits that i don't understand.
I vote from a listeners perspective, no more, no less.

The one i voted for definately needs some tweaks, but i'd still go mental if i heard it being played out.
spot on, exactly the criteria i voted with (y)

Are we going to get the chance to get any feedback on our tunes? (To go with the number in the right hand column)

I don't know about anyone else who entered but I think it would a good idea to have a thread where, once the producers had been revealed, we could discuss techniques.

I for one would be interested in how people made the some of the sounds in the tracks from the provided samples, and would be happy to share how I made my track.

I don't know about anyone else who entered but I think it would a good idea to have a thread where, once the producers had been revealed, we could discuss techniques.

I for one would be interested in how people made the some of the sounds in the tracks from the provided samples, and would be happy to share how I made my track.
good idea, some samples in some tracks are dry, others i would love to know how they came about.

Before the 'big reveal' and after the poll has closed i hope people will leave comments in the soundcloud track comments as well, then any 'discussion' on production to happen in here as you have suggested.

yes, defo.
things may get a little bit slower, as im in athens right now, and my dads web connections sucks ass...
so judges and finalsist, hold tight for a new private soundcloud page for you.
everyone else's tunes will also be up on a public soundcloud page with your names and everyting, and a new thread to discuss all trickery and bickering!
"my reese is better than yours" "no, my sidechain is longer and harder":teeth:

Last edited:
no way man, thats not why we do this. perhaps some people did honestly thought that their tune was the best one. im not here to tell you how to think, i just said what i said to calm some negative(ish) comments.

i was just joking dw ;)

but feedbacks would be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom