Votes: 10 19.2%
  • Nightmare

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nightmare [II]

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
.... go with your gut instinct. dont analyse the tunes, just pick the one that made you bop the most.
fair point, hands up, i have too much time on my hands right now lol :) anyway got from 13 down to 4 through gut feel just the final down to one giving me jip, thankfully not a judge (who is ?) or would be on the valium to keep things sensible ;)

Gutted i couldnt make the deadline.. i started making a track then had all this fucking college work to do and shit. Oh well.. roll on the next one :)

Faust is a pretty nice track but...what a silly name :D.What's the connection between the song and the legend?Anyway...

lol thats what i thought.

the faust story is wicked though, for those that dont know look into it.

i voted mine based on which was the best made, most complete track. least flaws.

no point basing it on potential or what had the nastiest drop.

Listened thru them all once. Going to have to narrow it down further but...

faust, the greenroom, human rights, nightmares 2, toxic chemicals. They are all contenders. I'll vote later today or tomorrow depending on how much time I got.

Just throwing this out there, the ones with the best mix downs are instantly put in the good pile for me, and if the bass doesn't hit at least a bit hard, then it's off to the bad pile for me.

Nightmare II might have lost because of its breakdown. Oh damn

Last edited:
for me its between The Green Room, HeyHeyHey, iRelapse and Faust .... still can't pick one though lol

I know mate, the other morning I woke up with that intro playing in my head. It was too hard just having one vote, there were so many good entries. Definitely be loving it if we had three choices next time....

i think that it'll be around midnight on monday now actually, as i set a 7 day deadline on the poll, and it started last monday.
so yeah, tell your mates! :D

ah, so that's the secret............friends.
Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom