Dnb with some liquid influences : Sensimo - Elevation

really liking your drums man.
thought the overall tune could do with something extra to tie it all together - but for the life of me i cant think what.
good stuff :wave:

the drums sound like they are completly treble/ high end orientated :S making me question whether my speakers are broken or something?!

bass is a nice sound but deez drums are sounding like a whisper they sound really weak on my monitors... its like you boosted 10khz and cut out the mids completly :s :S baffled.. it might just be my monitors or soundcloud quality

Yeah I have to agree, the drums just dont sound weighty enough. They have the punch, but not the depth. Bass rolls along very nicely tho once it drops. Sort those drums out and you're onto a winner.

i dont think the drums are weak, theyre pretty chunky. but im listening on earbuds at work. but that sustained string in the background isnt very good, in fact id go ahead and replace it with something else. like a pad chord progression or you know but something with a couple of chords. i like the reece bass on this bit, in fact its a pretty cool piece not counting the string

yoyo

That High Hat is loud!! That or trim off some of the 7-10K+... it's bright.

The Brkdwn is a little dissonant sounding... it sounds good in it's own way.

KD and Sub sound spot on... nice, full, and big... but man... the sibilance on that High Hat is killing me. I'm hearing it on the SD as well now which is making me think that you've got an EQ on your Drums, and that maybe you're adding presence to the 5-10K range.

I like the track, it's dark and eerie and would end a set well I think.... it's got that calming feel (outroish) if you know what I mean.

I wish the high end of your drums didn't bleed my ears.:clown:

Back
Top Bottom