DnB Invites Tossers

osmosis

I was at a festival recently and Andy C was playing so hyped but about 30 min into his set I had to leave because people were starting on me, there were fights blah blah and this was at a hippy fest, the only reason they came was because of the DNB. It freckin pisses me off.

Thoughts...

kenyon

@ The Crack Spot
VIP Junglist
I was at a festival recently and Andy C was playing so hyped but about 30 min into his set I had to leave because people were starting on me, there were fights blah blah and this was at a hippy fest, the only reason they came was because of the DNB. It freckin pisses me off.

Thoughts...
Dont blame dnb blame yourself

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
Dont blame dnb blame yourself
LOL

Thoughts...
Ever heard of having a scrap? Man up son. Give as good as you get.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
lol at West Londons response to bristol fassy'oles

on a serious note everyone i know that likes dnb is sound as a pound, and i never have any trouble at fabric even at playaz nights (whereas most people bitch and moan about it) so i don't believe it. dnb is for cool people yagetsme

Reality Check

Purveyor of fine antiques
Me and a mate once got some shit of a gang of shady fucks at a Valve night. The usual suspects, about 4-5 on 2, but as soon as my mate sparked one with a swift headbut, they didn't really have much else to say.

Man up.

Floating Hunter

VIP Junglist
lol at West Londons response to bristol fassy'oles

on a serious note everyone i know that likes dnb is sound as a pound, and i never have any trouble at fabric even at playaz nights (whereas most people bitch and moan about it) so i don't believe it. dnb is for cool people yagetsme
this.. dont carry yourself/dress like a speng and you may get a few screwfaces, nothing more

osmosis

Fuck the haters I could take any of you. I love a scrap but only when actually provoked. Like when I'm rolling and loving the music I don't wanna worry bout bumping into someone who wants to scrap someone who's out of it.

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
I tend to wear a helmet with swords attached to strings glued on it, so when i spin round really fast assholes get hit by spinning swords, works every time