>>DNB FORUM DJ BATTLES<< (RULES & SIGN UP HERE)

yh the 10 same tune thing just wasnt gonna work

i wreckon it shud be just a 10/15 min tear out, give it all u got mix

having 10 tracks is silly. shud defo be a time limit :rinsed:

on a time limit sounds a better idea than 10 tunes to be fair...but 15 mins? half an hour?! haha

i think a 20 minute limit is perfect until the finals. just throw down the best of the best for 20 mins and see what happens

much better idea then 10 tunes plus teasers

can u guys just give your suggestions for the next comp. ffs fran has set the rules, its too late to suggest at this point

greg, im sending you another little piece of hash, to drown your sorrow for getting creamed..
:slick:

:teeth:

If I was anything like as shit as I was last night then I'm gonna need something a bit stronger than that, christ I was shit :lol:

...always happens when you're in a bad mood doesn't it?

Still, if I'm on form like I was on Sunday then I'll be sending it back to you!

Yeah, this should happen.

Other wise it's gonna be months before we have a winner.

Then people who missed this won't have to wait as long to join the next one.

Also, if you were to do all the first round at once, you could make it say 5 tunes. Then round two could be 7 tunes then semi-finals 10 tunes, then the final could be an hour mix. ????

ok but post a thread in the mix section;) but you can add djs for this one ;););)

I've never uploaded a set b4...I know how 2 do it from reading the tread about it but i use a mac....i assume its the same, but does any1 know if u have 2 do anything different?
safe

I've never uploaded a set b4...I know how 2 do it from reading the tread about it but i use a mac....i assume its the same, but does any1 know if u have 2 do anything different?
safe

should be the same mate... just make sure you save it in mp3 format and it'll be dandy!

Just wandering what u lot are using to record your mixes.....I've been using Audacity but are there any other better, free, software out there so the mix isn't ruined by shit quality...
safe

audacity seems fine for me mate in terms of quality.

if u need to add track marks an stuff like that then u can download stuff to do it (if u wanted, i dont see da point).

Back
Top Bottom