>>DNB FORUM DJ BATTLES<< (RULES & SIGN UP HERE)

I haven't checked this thread in ages and now i don't know what the bleedin ecks goin on! Back the rules i think! What round we on?

Im a bit confused....i was under the impression that teasers were only teasers if they didnt drop.....in Smartys mix all his 'teasers' had dropped....so is a teaser a teaser when it is brought into the mix then taken out? if u get what i mean
Safe

i thought they had to be in by monday m8,

iv got tomorrow off so i'll do it then

is that cool?

Im a bit confused....i was under the impression that teasers were only teasers if they didnt drop.....in Smartys mix all his 'teasers' had dropped....so is a teaser a teaser when it is brought into the mix then taken out? if u get what i mean
Safe

Yeah, if you tease a tune, and it 'drops' while in the mix, and then you cut back to the first tune and then mix another tune in, the tease isn't counted as one of your ten.

Does that even make sense? :D

Yeah, if you tease a tune, and it 'drops' while in the mix, and then you cut back to the first tune and then mix another tune in, the tease isn't counted as one of your ten.

Does that even make sense? :D

Ye i know what ur on about lol....and sweet guess ma sets gonna be a longer than i thought
safe

Ye i know what ur on about lol....and sweet guess ma sets gonna be a longer than i thought
safe

you will not get extra points for teases when i vote

selection and overall skill is what im voting on

you can tease a zillion tunes, still makes you a one trick pony

I just see teasers as another way to show of your selection and overall skill i.e. you can show off more mixes without wasting one of your 10 tracks

for real, if you tease a tune that does nothing in the mix, i.e you just drop a bassline over another bassline, you'll probably lose points. take smarty's mix, maybe i shouldn't be talking about it but, a lot of his teases were tunes that worked nicely with the tune they came in over. so think about what you're dropping and where

Ye thats what im sayin....im not just gonna use teasers to get more tracks in....there's no point in doin a mix if its not sounding good

for real, if you tease a tune that does nothing in the mix, i.e you just drop a bassline over another bassline, you'll probably lose points. take smarty's mix, maybe i shouldn't be talking about it but, a lot of his teases were tunes that worked nicely with the tune they came in over. so think about what you're dropping and where

:word:

ez man:jam :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom