DnB Basslines,Wobbles etc.

Showa

Yes,that's the sound I was looking for,thanks man.But if there are other tutorials like this it'll be great because even in this tutorial the youtube user calls the sound "The Voice" and I can't search more tutorials on it.And I think that there's a bit of a difference with the sound on DubStep and Drum'n Bass,maybe it's just me,I don't know.Thanks again man,big ups :]

Helping someone to make more tunes with this noise in is like being the midwife at the birth of the antichrist. Yeah you're being helpful, but you're being helpful in bringing a horrible monster into the world.

Helping someone to make more tunes with this noise in is like being the midwife at the birth of the antichrist. Yeah you're being helpful, but you're being helpful in bringing a horrible monster into the world.

Hahaha... mate honestly I agree that its an overused piece of crap, but everyone has to start somewhere and if he wants to start with this then thats his choice.

Most of the basslines i make are made in Live using simpler and sampler instruments. Check it out.

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

<3 I laughed so hard. Thankyou sir. haha

Hahaha... mate honestly I agree that its an overused piece of crap, but everyone has to start somewhere and if he wants to start with this then thats his choice.

And imo he could learn how, or fiddle about with it and by accident make something better, or interesting which could be used in a completely non thought of way before.
It might not happen, but who knows :teeth:

tbh mate
IN Z3TA+
its just2 saw waves pitchbent slightly away from each other to create a slight reece. make sure both oscilators are fully bussed. then add a low pass filter which u will need the cutoff about 3/4 the way up and then the resonance nearly all the way up. then add a sine lfo and on the matrix at the bottom assign the lfo1 to the filter cutoff. now go to your effects section on z3ta and add distortion you want it probs just before the half way point. now you should have a very basic talking bass. i would normally add a tiny bit of reverb and a very small amount of chorus to it through z3ta. obviously mess around with the parameters until you're happy with the sound. works well with a saw up lfo aswell.

The short answer to this question is whats known as a formant filter. I have created a patch for Reason that will do this almost automatically to any synth (when loaded as an insert effect) using a Thor with no oscillators selected.

It's all about basic sound engineering, i can make that bass with fruityloops ts404 bass synth and a free bitcrusher dll, just make a basic womp and then bit crush it.

I'm including a link with a fruityloop's project with such a bass already made for anyone who want's to mess arround with it, i've included bit crusher in the folder.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10327484/bass example.zip

It's not polished it's just to show you that you don't need to waste money on expensive vst's to make a sound, just be creative.

Back
Top Bottom